Once again, I have nothing to write about. These are shows (liveaction/cartoon) I'm either watching, loved, meaning to get to, or stopped watching for reasons. If anyone wants to discuss or chat about any of these below are welcome.
Shows that are over, but forever in my heart:
- The Tudors (Something about Royalty, Corruption, and Scandal that intrigues me.)
- Friends (They will always be on this list)
- Clarissa Explains it all (The 90's rocked!!!)
- Daria (I feel like we're kindred spirits)
- Batman Beyond (My sister and I had a crush on the main character)
- Hey Arnold, Rugrats, Doug (I miss the glory days of the 90s cartoons)
- Earths Mightiest Heroes the Avengers (Being a comic lover, I was curious, and was pleased with the result. To bad it was canceled......damn you Disney)
- Last Airbender (I almost forgot)
Things I couldn't get back into, and I was lazy to try:
- LOST (After the first season, I started school and stopped watching. By the time my schedule cleared, I had already missed two season...so why bother?)
- Naruto/Bleach (Lost interest after all the Filler episodes. This fillers really badly written and so boring)
I REALLY REALLY WANT TO WATCH!!!!! BUT I DON'T HAVE TIME!!!!
- Walking Dead (zombies man!!! ZOMBIES!!!!)
- New Girl (I watched a couple of episodes and I loved it)
- Board Walk Empire (I love mob like things!!! Life is so cruel!!!!)
Things I'm currently watching and in Love with:
- Supernatural (I just started this year, so I'm behind everyone. It sucks yeah, but it also means I'll have more time with it even after the series ends.)
- Scarecrow and Mrs. King (I love the 80s and espionage)
- Doctor Who (What is this? Its so strange...I like it)
- Once Upon a Time (Fairy Tales + dark theme + attractive people = I'm in)
- Tron Uprising (Yes!!! I'm not ashamed!!! Although I think the films had problems, I still deeply love the world and the characters. The show overall is pretty good; solid animation; decent writing.)
I wrote this fast. So there is probably tons of typos or grammar errors.